Who is conducting the survey?
What are we collecting?
RSG will need to collect and use certain personal information from you for this survey, including:
- Household vehicles – for example year, make and model of current or future household vehicles.
- Transportation funding preferences – for example opinions on how road usage charges should be allocated in Vermont.
- Demographics – for example household size, gender, age, race, ethnicity, and household income to ensure that the survey sample reflects the population of the study region.
- Contact information – for example, an email address for the purposes the survey raffle.
How we use this data?
RSG and Capstone Community Action will use your data to:
- understand current and future household vehicles;
- understand attitudes towards different transportation funding methods;
- contact about raffle prize.
Who do we share this data with?
RSG will share your data with:
- CDM Smith
Your participation is voluntary.
The parties above agree that the participants in each project are volunteers, offering their participation freely, without pressure or coercion, and without promise or expectation of compensation from RSG.
Can you change your mind?
Yes. You may remove your consent or exercise your data rights by submitting a Data Privacy Request through our secure system.