Project-specific Privacy Documentation
Who we are
What we collect
RSG will need to collect and use certain personal information from you, including:
- Travel information – e.g., trips you make, location information, travel time, and travel mode.
- Demographics – e.g., age, race/ethnicity, and income to ensure that the survey sample reflects the population of the survey region.
- Contact information – e.g., email address or phone number for the purposes of sending survey reminders and distributing survey incentives.
We may also collect information about your internet browser and computer settings to make your survey experience more seamless.
How we use this data
RSG, the Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), the San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG), and the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) will use your data to:
- Understand day-to-day travel across the study region;
- Contact you about the status of your survey and provide support; and
- Contact you to provide an incentive for completion (if applicable).
Whom we share this data with
RSG will share your data with:
- SCAG, SANDAG, and MTC;
- An email automation software provider to issue emails for this survey;
- A printing firm to print and mail survey materials; and
- A gift card vendor to issue survey completion gift card.
Can you change your mind?
Yes. You may remove your consent or exercise your data rights by submitting a Data Privacy Request through our secure system.