Who we are?
What we collect?
RSG will need to collect and use certain personal information from you, including:
- Demographic characteristics including age, gender, employment status, racial or ethnic origin, household size, and household income
- Details about your travel when using the I-70 Mountain Corridor
We may also collect information about your internet browser and computer settings to make your survey experience more pleasant.
How we use this data?
RSG and the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) will use your data to:
- Identify current travel patterns in the I-70 corridor
- Understand how travelers may change their travel behavior in the I-70 corridor in the future
- Contact you about the status of your survey and provide support
- Contact you to provide an incentive
Whom we share this data with?
RSG will share your data with:
- Our client, the Colorado Department of Transportation
- Dynata, a third-party vendor handing survey invitations and incentives
Can you change your mind?
Yes. You may remove your consent or exercise your data rights by submitting a Data Privacy Request through our secure system.
Your participation is voluntary.
The parties above agree that the participants in each project are volunteers, offering their participation freely, without pressure or coercion, and without promise or expectation of compensation from RSG.